- 4-year limited warranty.
- Lightweight M-FORGE® Composite shell – 20% lighter than the BV2S helmet and 16% lighter than the Modular helmet.
- Sun visor heated chamber.
- Amplified heated visor with pivot contact system.
- Retractable amber sun visor.
- Prescription eyeglasses friendly.
- Adjustable humidity extractor vents.
- Unobstructed panoramic field of vision for an incredible mask-less riding experience.
- Durable anti-fog and anti-scratch coatings.
- NCS System: Reduces noise up to 2 times more than the BV2S helmet and up to 3 times more than the Modular helmet.
- Robust detents allow precise opening adjustments for airflow.
- Optional front LED utility light.
- Neck skirt to reduce air intrusion.
- Lightweight battery-less rear LED light for added rider safety.
- eLinQ rear magnet connector.
- Unique remote control with visor heat indicators.
- Available in 3XL.
- Offered with amber sun visor for best vision in snow conditions.
- M-FORGE® Composite shell for better impact resistance in extreme conditions.
- Ready to receive communication system.
- Operate all features with gloved hands.
- 2 shell sizes for better fit and comfort.
- Ratcheting quick-release chin strap.
- Recyclable helmet shell for minimal environmental impact.
- Aerodynamic shape to reduce neck fatigue.
All epic adventures are better when you have the Ski-Doo OXYGEN Helmet, the most technologically advanced snowmobile helmet. This heated helmet offers crystal clear, fog-free views and better field of vision than any other full-face helmet. Built with advanced M-FORGE® Composite technology, the OXYGEN Ski-Doo Helmet is lighter than the previous leading helmet. Temperature is managed via remote control and a manually adjusted airflow chamber, making this snowmobile full-face helmet your ultimate outdoor companion.
If an item you are looking for is out of stock please call our online sales department at 920-233-3313 and they will assist an review manufacture availability or potentially dealer locate the item.
Full Face Snowmobile Helmets